Hovione is an international company with over 55 years experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Qualification and Validation Technical Expert Compliance
The Qualification and Validation Technical Expert will assure cGMP compliance in all activities related to qualification and validation of facilities, process equipment and utilities. It will also be participate in the coordination of Projects among different areas, promoting a continuous improvement quality culture focused on patient safety, customer satisfaction and compliant with the applicable regulations.
- Participate in Engineering Projects seeking for the best technical solution and cGMP compliance;
- Guarantee a risk based approach for the Qualification & Validation activities;
- Coach and approve Qualification and Validation documentation;
- Keep area up to date with guidelines on Q&V and related technologies/tools.
- Academic degree in Engineering field such as Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical or equivalent degree in a scientific area;
- At most 5 years of experience in Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry environment
- Knowledge of computer validation and software testing, preferential but not mandatory;
- Analytical skills, proactive and creative personality;
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, be self-directed and organized;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment;
- Team working and multi-disciplinary approach ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Good English level (written and oral).
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.