Hovione is an international company with over 55 years experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
The Administrative Assistant will assure a smooth administrative operation of the office buildings as assigned and provide support to all local Management Boards members and their teams.
- Administrative work of the area;
- Creating “Purchase Requisitions” for all required purchases;
- Creating requested travelling expenses documents;
- Travel booking;
- Welcoming and managing guests and visitors in the building in accordance with the implemented procedures;
- Managing cafeteria service when required;
- Coordination of meeting rooms and managing video conferences;
- Assure and promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates;
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the business needs and as requested by the Management Board members and their teams.
- Minimum 12th grade – preferably with a professional course in Administrative Assistant;
- More than 3 years’ experience in administrative work;
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ease in learning and working with new IT systems (namely SAP);
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills – personally and over the phone;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Proactive and energetic.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.