Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Product Manager (M/F)
Reporting directly to the Product Management Team Leader of Manufacturing Operations Support, the Product Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for our client’s commercial products; coordinate project/campaigns activities to ensure actions are completed on time; manage scope and communicate updates to the client; collaborate with functional departments and lead technical teams; and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Manages commercial GMP manufacturing projects governed by a contract between Hovione and client, including but not limited to: tech transfer, DS production, DP production;
- Manage the operational aspects of projects, including, but not limited to: scope, schedule, cost, quality, communications, risk and change;
- Responsible for development of project timelines and tracking of contract deliverables and milestones;
- Responsible for identifying critical project issues and risks, and timely communication to senior leadership;
- Identifies project issues such as resource, technical or scheduling constraints and assists to resolve these issues internally and with external stakeholders by development of risk assessments, summarized options and proposed solutions;
- Responsible for evaluating unexpected deviations that may impact project deliverables or timelines and taking steps to resolve these issues;
- Ensures timely execution of critical tasks, milestones and deadlines. Follow-up with teams to continuously update the plan and prioritize activities as needed for the project success;
- Organizes & leads cross functional project teams in Production, Quality, Supply and other functions to align and develop executable plans, including resolution of cross-department project issues/constrains;
- Ensures optimal integration and communication across all corporate departments with regard to projects;
- Oversees and supports resolution of supply issues that may affect the on-time and cost effective supply of product;
- Act as point of contact for project reporting & update;
- Lead regularly scheduled cross-functional meetings to ensure functional deliverables are understood and timelines are on track;
- Conduct team meetings with internal and external stakeholders; develop agenda, meeting minutes, and action items for team members;
- Responsible for hosting cliente visits;
- Tracks and forecasts revenue generating activities. Ensure invoices are accurate and paid on time;
- Provides summaries/feedback as required and assists with project closeout.
- Bachelor's degree within a health/biomedical sciences field, or related field and equivalente experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years in Project Management or similar function (chemical/pharmaceutical industry is preferential);
- Strong computer skills, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint. MS-Project is preferred;
- Strong critical thinking skills and strong ability to prioritize and organize workflow activities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to tactfully communicate sensitive information and maintain confidential information;
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong planning and execution skill;
- Critical thinking/problem-solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to function effectively and tactfully with multiple departments and personnel, able to gain consensus and commitment;
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, matrix management, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to effectively presente information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent workenvironment, with a strong focus on quality.