Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Product Manager (M/F)
Reporting directly to the Product Management Team Leader of Manufacturing Operations Support, the Product Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for our client’s commercial products; coordinate project/campaigns activities to ensure actions are completed on time; manage scope and communicate updates to the client; collaborate with functional departments and lead technical teams; and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Establish overall project plan/scope and individual work plans for each project stage - bring together project teams and begin initiation process;
- Ensure the team understand objectives, deliverables, timelines, tasks and responsibilities, and is committed to meet the plan;
- Lead the team through the project and resolve any internal issues and coordinate decision making within the team;
- Build relationships with customers through frequent communication and by ensuring their needs are met;
- Review timelines and deliverables status and promptly modify schedules or plans as required – and as per customer and team agreement;
- Effectively work with internal stakeholders to solve any resource constraints with the objective of keeping the project on track;
- Facilitate regular team meetings with client and internal team to review: project activities, challenges, scope changes and timelines;
- Align out-of-scope activities with client and internal team and how the activities will be addressed;
- Identify and track critical path/activities, risks, contingencies and alternatives; clearly communicate risks to client and/or key stakeholders;
- Lead project review meetings and support the client during onsite visits;
- Conduct project/campaigns closeout and lesson learned meetings.
- University degree in a field of Science or Engineering, preferable in Chemical
Engineering or Chemistry;
- 5 years experience in operational environments;
- Experience in cGMP’s; Solid knowledge in the company industrial activity;
- Experience in GMP’s and HSEE practices;
- Leadership, management and communication skills;
- Strong business oriented and result driven;
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Strong team spirit and appropriate team management skills;
- Ability to understand implications of business decisions and requests.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent workenvironment, with a strong focus on quality.