Hovione is an international manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredient, inspected by the USA Health Authority and an ISO9001;ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified Company, following cGMP’s guidelines.
For our plant in Taipa we have now the following full time permanent jobs:
Head of Industrial Engineering
The Head of Industrial Engineering will be responsible to maintain all operation of maintenance activities, to provide a reliable network in engineering related works, including installation and maintenance work and also to implement appropriate engineering strategic plans and
policies and at the same time to obtain, in a continuous way, gains of productivity, efficiency and costs reduction as well as in compliance with the GMP and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) guidelines.
- To guarantee the execution of the preventive maintenance plan on production equipment, such as Reactors, Centrifuges, Dryers etc.;
- To provide the necessary support to maintain the functionality of all production and utilities equipment; To prepare, control and correct budget activities;
- To optimize external contract costs, including outsourcing activities that could generate high costs of maintenance;
- To optimize spare part inventories, resizing stocks based on breakdowns historical data;
- To establish action plans to continuously improve maintenance performance;
- To observe and respect national legislation;
- To propose and implement ideas that can increase productivity and/or decrease cost;
- To provide technical support to maintain or improve engineering related area;
- To provide necessary knowledge on how to operate new installation.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of seven years working experience in machinery maintenance with supervisory experience;
- Good knowledge of cGMP requirements with respect to maintenance activities;
- Knowledge of cGMP and safety standards applicable to a pharmaceutical industry;
- Fluent in both written, spoken English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS-Office in English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of current development in the related fields /areas Able to work under pressure & tight schedule;
- Good communication skill;
- Leadership ability and Teamwork capacity.
- Global career development;
- Integration into a dynamic technical team of an International Company;
- Promotion and high levels of responsibility;
- Attractive remuneration, fringe benefits includes bonus, canteen, transportation and medical scheme.