Hovione is an international manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredient, inspected by the USA Health Authority and an ISO9001;ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified Company, following cGMP’s guidelines.
For our plant in Taipa we have now the following full time permanent jobs:
Maintenance Manager (M/F)
This person will be responsible for Maintain all operation of maintenance activities. To implement appropriate engineering strategic plans and policies and at the same time to obtain, in a continuous way, gains of productivity, efficiency and costs reduction as well as in compliance with the GMP and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) guidelines.
- To ensure all plant equipment such as Reactors, Centrifuges, Dryers etc. is in good working order;
- To schedule day to day work and prioritize maintenance work;
- To proactively deal with situations of concern regarding performance;
- To prepare and report on maintenance KPIs;
- To liaise daily with all departments on maintenance requirements;
- To manage and liaise with external contractors, i.e. mechanical, electrical contractors etc.;
- To ensure that equipment is available to meet production schedules;
- To develop preventative maintenance schedules for equipment on-site;
- To ensure all maintenance work is performed in compliance with GMP directives;
- To ensure preventative maintenance is performed and administered as specified in the maintenance procedures;
- To prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a Maintenance Department with demonstrated ability to lead and
- Fluent in both written, spoken English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS-Office in English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure & tight Schedule;
- Good communication skill
- Global career development;
- Integration into a dynamic technical team of an International Company;
- Promotion and high levels of responsibility;
- Attractive remuneration, fringe benefits includes bonus, canteen, transportation and medical scheme.