Hovione is an international manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredient, inspected by the USA Health Authority and an ISO9001;ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified Company, following cGMP’s guidelines.
For our plant in Taipa we have now the following full time permanent jobs:
Quality Control Technical Coordinator
The Quality Control Technical Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate the assigned product/project specific analytical tasks and liaise between the analytical teams with other analytical sites. Ensure that the deliverables of each product/project are dealt in the QC laboratory within the timeframes defined, with quality and according to cGMP. It will also coordinate the QC staff in such a way as to guarantee the fulfillment of the Area objectives in accordance to all applicable regulations, and assist to promote a culture of demanding and continuous improvement standards in the Area.
- Assure the fulfillment of all cGMP requirements of the product/projects as well as the Safety, Environmental and Health Regulations;
- Ensure the fulfillments of the release of raw materials, In-Process samples, intermediates, environmental testing samples, stability samples, cleaning verification and other miscellaneous samples sent for QC analysis;
- Propose and coordinate the human, technical resources and the materials of the products/projects are in order to ensure the analyses performance;
- Assure training of all Human Resources in such a way to guarantee the best support to the product/projects;
- Guarantee qualification, calibration and good functioning of the instruments in the Area;
- Comply and ensure compliance with the applicable cGMP and ISO standards;
- Propose new methodologies and/or alternatives for the analytical tests of the products/projects, finding the right balance between analytical costs, client’s needs and regulations;
- Assure that the instruments available are used in a productive and proper way and are maintained accordingly;
- Meet the KPIs defined for the Area.
- University degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of analytical theory and experience of analytical practice;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacture Practices and ISO standards;
- Working experience in Quality Control Laboratory under cGMP;
- Fluent in both written, spoken English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS-Office in English and Chinese;
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Global career development;
- Integration into a dynamic technical team of an International Company;
- Promotion and high levels of responsibility;
- Attractive remuneration, fringe benefits includes bonus, canteen, transportation and medical scheme.