Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Procedures and Qualification Specialist (M/F)
The Procedures and Qualification Specialist will be respnjsible for identify and perform documentation work related to new or updated practices to implement on B14 analytical activity.Will also be responsible to define and support Laboratory´s installation and equipment requirements. Plan and support equipment acquisitions, transference and installation. Facility logistics management and documentation update. Be able to support B14 analytical area after the implementation.
- Identify and perform documentation work related to new or updated pratices to implement on new building analytical activity;
- Define and support Laboratory´s installation and equipment requirements;
- Plan and support equipment acquisitions, transference and installation;
- Facility logistics management and documentation update;
- Be able to support analytical area after the implementation;Ensure the required procedures creation or update in order to cover analytical practices (e.g. IOP, SOP).
- Academic degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related áreas;Experience in pharmaceutical or related industry;GMP Experience;
- Experience in documentation and quality management systems;Strong communication skills;
- Team Player;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced English skills.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.