Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Inhalation Product Manager (M/F)
Reporting solid line to the Director of Marketing and Communication this person will be responsible for establishing and maintaining marketing strategies and tactics that support the profitable sales growth of Inhalation Services and Products business.
- To develop and implement marketing strategies for Inhalation Services and Products;
- To conduct market research to uncover customer needs and understand what they value;
- To develop new offerings/services and value messages based on customer needs;
- To create and manage tools and processes that increase the impact and effectiveness of Sales & Business Development efforts;
- To monitor project/product portfolio performance.
- Life Sciences degree (preferably MSc or PhD);
- Experience in Inhalation Formulation development. Business or Marketing related advanced degree (eg. MBA);
- Experience in all aspects of developing and implementing marketing strategies;
- Ability to conceive and implement marketing plans;
- Ability to develop marketing content;
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Analytical, creative and problem solving approach to issues;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude
- Relevant knowledge about the Pharma and Pharma CMO industry and competitive market dynamics;
- Superb collaboration skills: proven team player and able to work well with others;
- Fluency in written and spoken English (English as mother tongue preferable);
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Easily adapted to multi-cultural environments;
- Capacity to work under stress on several projects at the same time;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.