Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Full-stack Developer (M/F)
Hovione is engaged in a Digitalization Process bringing Hovione in line with Industry 4.0. Hovione is looking to reinforce its software development with a skilled Full Stack Developer that will be directly involved in building solutions for our Digitalization initiative.
If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and you are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, this is your opportunity.
Full stack developer will be developing applications with responsive design targeting both web, smartphone and other mobile devices. The successful candidate will be working on our REST integration platform providing integration services to corporate applications as well as integrating with our IOT initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems);
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a Full-stack developer building responsive, web and mobile applications;
- Server side: MSSQL server 2016 with experience in building nested JSON queries, NODEJS, RESTful API development;
- Advantage will be given to candidates with experience in: Scrum methodology, Gulp, Phonegap, Github / Altassian, automated test scripting such as MOCHA and CHAI, API documentation tools such as SWAGGER / OpenAPI 3.0, RasberryPie development;
- Knowledge and competence in proper UX Application design will be valued;
- Good English verbal & written communications skills are essential;
- Smart individual with initiative, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high quality deliverables with a focus on the Customer.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- A recognized career within an industrial environment;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.