Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Junior Project Engineer (M/F)
The Junior Project Engineer will be responsible for executes engineering tasks related with new or existing installations within Hovione Group and supports the Head of Design Engineering and the Senior Project Managers on the project coordination to achieve project objectives and user requirements. This person will also be responsible for proposes new ideas and solutions to promote continuous improvement.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors;
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action;
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships;Executes project tasks;
- Produces or gives information for Project documentation;
- Assures and promotes compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or
in which participates.
- Academic degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent basic degree;
- Basic skills in project management;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Good communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Creative and proactive personality;
- Open mind set;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.