Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Senior Assembly Engineer (M/F)
The Assembly Senior Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of projects of expansion and changes according to the Quality standards of API/Pharma industry. .
- Receive and understand all the design documents, request all the additional information deemed necessary;
- Request quotations for the construction works and to choose in accordance to the Purchasing internal rules the best supplier;
- Issue the plan for the construction phase;
- Prepare PSS if applicable;
- Manage work permits including issuance and control of their appropriate execution;
- Execute a tight control of the compliance of safety rules on the construction field;
- Execute a tight control of the completion of tasks according to the planned dates, and take measures to recover eventual delays;
- Execute the Quality control of the finished items along with the construction progress;
- Execute the commissioning and formal reception as Hovione representative of the finished works;
- Report to the Head of Assembly relevant deviations to the above objectives;
- To assure and promote compliance on Health,
- Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates.
- Academic degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical);
- Experience between 6 to 8 years in management of construction projects (equipments, electrical, instrumentation, fluids, metallic construction);
- Knowledge in HSE compliance within construction environment;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Critical and proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good leadership skills.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.