Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Engineering Project Manager - Engineering (M/F)
The Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for the design of installations (new or changes to existing ones, within Hovione Group) and for the management of all the stages of the project implementation, from the user requirements specifications (URS) to the handover to the user, assuring the project main targets and objectives are meet, coping with the most updated engineering best practices.
- Participate in the URS preparation, understanding and supporting the client needs;
- Design new facilities or modify existing ones;
- Coordinating different engineering specialties (Safety, piping, instrumentation, automation, electrical and structures);
- Produce technical documentation of Engineering Projects;
- Engineering Projects Management;
- Prepare and control Project budgeting;
- Prepare and control Project planning;
- Produce or give information for Project documentation.
- Take part in the Project Team performance evaluation;
- Assure and promote compliance of cGMP and Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates.
- Academic degree in Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in Design Engineering;
- Proven skills in project management;
- Good knowledge of applied Legislation;
- Good knowledge of Quality and HSE guide lines;
- Good communication skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good leadership skills.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.