Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Senior Project Manager (M/F)
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the management of engineering services for new or existing installation within
Hovione Group and responsible for the management of available resources to reach the client requirements within the defined objectives.
This person will also be responsible to introduce or propose newobjectives in order to have a continuous improvement.
- Engineering Projects Management;
- Produce or give information for Project documentation;
- Take part in the Project Team performance evaluation;
- Produce technical documentation of Engineering Projects;
- Design new facilities or modify existing;
- Prepare and control Project budgeting;
- Prepare and control Project planning;
- Assure and promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates;
- Give information to Engineering suppliers to produce documentation.
- Academic degree in Engineering;
- At least 8 years of experience in Project Management;
- Skills in project management;
- Good knowledge of applied Legislation;
- Good knowledge of Quality and HSE guide lines;
- Good communication skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Critical and proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good leadership skills.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.