Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Analytical Chemist – Computerized Systems (M/F)
The Analytical Chemist – Computerized Systems will be responsible for ensure the analytical computerized systems periodic reviews and audit trail reviews that are executed within the defined timelines, guaranteeing that all analytical systems are being used in compliance with Data Integrity principles.
This person will also be responsible to assure that tests and specifications introduced in LIMS, CDOC and DocStream systems are validated and in accordance with the internal requirements;
- Audit analytical computerized systems periodically to check that users actions are being correctly tracked and to guarantee that all performed actions do not have impact on Data Integrity;
- Oversee analytical computerized systems user profiles at all sites to ensure they are up to date;
- Assure the alignment between systems security profiles and systems risk assessments in all common software available at all sites;
- Assess and implement new identified solutions that will improve the security of the existing systems;
- Oversee the computerized systems inventory and ensure it is up to date;
- Prepare and validate LIMS tests and specs requested by all sites in accordance with internal requirements to ensure the
communication between SAP, CDOC, Docstream and LIMS systems and guarantee data integrity of all results generated
- University degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent degree in a scientific
- Experience in a scientific area in analytical chemistry (preferentially), qualification & validation or quality assurance;
- Computer and mathematical logic knowledge;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Written and oral English;
- Team working ability;
- Solution driven;
- Critical and proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.