Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Associate Supplier Quality Specialist (M/F)
The Associate Supplier Quality Specialist will be responsible to support supplier qualification process assuring that suppliers selected
are qualified according with Hovione requirements. This person will also be responsible for maintaining an active role with new products development teams to assist in supplier qualification process and ensuring that Hovione receives from the suppliers the appropriate documentation to perform the supplier qualification.
- Conduct quality due diligences to suppliers;
- Assure that suppliers selected understand and comply with Hovione quality requirements;
- Communicate with the suppliers to ensure that Hovione receives the required documentation to perform supplier qualification;
- Provide technical support in the selection and qualification of suppliers and service providers;
- Monitor supplier quality metrics for management oversight review;
- Assist on complaints to suppliers.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences;
- Good English written and verbal communication skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Good organization, precision and responsibility, assertiveness and self-confidence;
- Autonomous, dynamic, flexible;
- Capable to work under pressure in simultaneous projects;
- Ability to see beyond the obvious;
- Organized, accurate and responsible.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.