Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
IT Support Technician (M/F)
- To deliver na excellent IT Service Desk service and contribute to the achievement of a high service level of the IT infrastructure;
- Provide technical assistance, information and support to users who have hardware, software, or system requests;
- Obtain information quickly to identify and diagnose the nature of the IT service request or incident; use a “root cause analysis” process to identify, document and solve problems;
- Collect and share information about trends, significant problems, unexpected delays and feedback from users to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Service Desk;
- Share knowledge and expertise with other IT Service Desk staff as well as solutions for the prevention of recurring user and technical issues.
- Minimum two years of experience as an IT Technician and/or Helpdesk team member;
- Adequate academic and IT professional training background;
- Good knowledge of current technology regarding IT infrastructure components in a Windows environment;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in cooperation with internal partners, building and developing effective relationships;
- Good Level/Fluency in English (Written and Spoken).
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.