Hovione is an international company with over 55 years experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Analytical Equipment Maintenance Technician (M/F)
The Analytical Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the installation and qualification of new analytical equipments making sure that protocols are followed and cGMP guide lines are respected.
- Install and qualify new analytical equipments making sure that protocols are followed and cGMP guide lines are respected;
- Preserve and maintain plant analytical equipments operational and qualified/calibrated according to preventive maintenance/calibration plan establish on SAP;
- Manage outsource contractor in order to fulfill the preventive maintenance/calibration plan or equipment breakdown repair;
- Ensure analytical equipment down time constant reduction and increase OEE through continuous improvement plan;
- Control the overall cost of analytical equipment maintenance; Appraise area efficiency in human resources as an internal service provider;
- Guarantee that the qualification/calibration internal procedures and techniques are applied and respected, both by internal staff and outsource contractor;
- Guarantee that HSEE rules and practices are respected and lived. Energy waste must be a mindset;
- Guarantee that cGMP rules and procedures are respected within the area.
- Academic Degree (preferably in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or technical Instrumentation course);
- Minimum of 5 years experience on analytical equipment maintenance;
- Knowledge of qualification/calibration national and international procedures;
- Knowledge of GMP best practice, compliance with ICH Q7 and 21 CFR;
- Good skills in maintenance and problem solving;
- Computing skills at user level (preferably SAP Knowledge);
- Fluent in English (read, written, spoken);
- Team work and enjoy working in a highly competitive and regulated industry.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.