Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Innovation Technical Expert (M/F)
The Innovation Technical Expert will be responsible for the monitoring and coordination of the company’s IP portfolio, to promote, continuously, innovation within the company and also the company internationally through presentations at international conferences and to customers. This person will also do the development of tools and methods for monitoring of innovation projects life-cycle within the
- Provide technical support and guidance to key stakeholders in the organization;
- Work collaboratively with relevant departments in order to identify opportunities for innovation and define a plan of action to achieve the objectives set;
- Participate actively in the definition and implementation of the area strategies;
- Develop new tools and methodologies to increase the company innovative profile;
- Prepare, review and approve technical reports;
- Keep Area Head updated of relevant occurrences and events that may have a significant business impact.
- University degree in Engineering or Science;
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical evaluation of innovative projects;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar functions;
- Competent IT skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Results driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks;
- Fluent use of English;
- "Walks the talks" – Set the example;
- Analytical minded;
- Problem solving;
- Availability, autonomy and ability to take ownership;
- Creativity, organization and discipline.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.