Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Maintenance Engineer (M/F)
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for preserving and maintaining the operational functionality of facilities and equipment, mechanical, electrical or instrumentation equipment, respective calibration plans and utilities services; manage preventive and corrective maintenance and manage maintenance staff and subcontracted services to meet the needs of the business.
- Meet financial targets, controlling expenses;
- Reduce energy and water consumption;
- Reduce equipment breakdowns and down time;
- Ensure the preventive maintenance plan is fulfilled;
- Ensure that the calibration plans execution;
- Measure maintenance teams efficiency;
- Assure technical support to outsourced contractors;
- Guarantee that HSEE rules and practices are respected and followed within the area.
- Academic Degree (preferably in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering);
- Between 4-6 years’ experience in production or maintenance management within an industrial environment;
- Proven skills in Maintenance and Installation areas;
- Knowledge of national and international procedures for calibration;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Strong management, leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English;
- IT skills at user level (preferably with SAP knowledge);
- Proactive, dynamic and shows team spirit.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.