Hovione is a 60 years Portuguese multinational company. From the beginning, we have set ourselves above and apart through our innovative technological and productive capabilities, reaching a top spot in the world market as an integrated contract development
and manufacturing organization (CDMO) offering from drug substance to drug product intermediate to drug product.
Hovione recognizes that people are the main asset for the company’s continued success, reaching over 1700 team members, from 20 different nationalities located in Portugal, US, Macao, Ireland, Hong Kong, Japan, India and Switzerland, including several production sites.
In 2019, we were recognized as the third most attractive company to work for in Portugal.
Working at Hovione means reaching for innovation and excellence in everything we do: for ourclients, our partners and, above all, our patients.
looking to reinforce our Digital Group with a SAP Programmer, who knows SAP
inside and outside:
SAP Programmer (M/F)
Are you an SAP expert? Are you keen to contribute with
your expertise to develop our Digital area and work in collaboration with different
areas within the organization?
As an SAP Programmer you will be responsible for:
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround
in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions;
- Developing detailed plans and accurate estimates for
completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project;
- Transforming business function requirements into technical
program specs to code, test and debug programs;
- Developing, coding, documenting and executing unit tests,
systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions
of high complexity;
- Ensuring integration system activities including
monitoring the technical architecture;
- Undertaking performance tuning and maintenance activities for SAP
- Building strong and
effective working relationships with internal business partners, external
customers and suppliers, while communicating in a simple and clean manner
even the most technical topics;
- Partnering with other IT teams
to translate strategic objectives for the business into business
requirements and planning;
We are looking to recruit:
- A Candidate with a master’s
degree in computer science or similar area;
- A Candidate that has In
depth understanding of the SAP system (functionality, configuration, and
integration points) and knows it inside out – knowledge of several SAP modules is a plus;
- A Candidate that has experience with developing SMART Forms, SAP scripts and
Web Service development, as well as, strong object orientation and SAP Fiori development experience;
- A Candidate that enjoys working
in cross functional teams and multi-cultural environments;
- A Candidate that can take
ownership of topics and manage to resolution;
- A Candidate that has
excellent English communication skills; Hard worker with the ability
to work under pressure;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.