Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Techical Services Analytical Chemist (M/F)
The main objective of the Analytical Chemist is to provide analytical support to the process continuous improvement projects. In this context, it is expected that the Analytical Chemist identifies, proposes, tests, develops and follows the implementation of continuous analytical methods improvement opportunities.
- University degree, or equivalent, in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field;
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry, QC procedures, and cGMP;
- Have worked for not less than 1 year in the analytical area;
- Capacity for analysis and reasoning;
- Capacity for communication;
- Ability to adapt the acquired knowledge to new situations;
- Rigor and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Innovative and critical mind;
- Creativity and common sense.
- Conducts Analytical Chemistry tasks directly relate to continuous improvement of chemical commercial processes with the objective of maintaining or achieving the Ideal Process Status;
- Propose nalytical methods improvement opportunities to be assessed tested and implemented henever applicable;
- Manage the technical aspects of projects under his/her responsibility in order to reach the established targets;
- Communicate and discuss with product line teams subjects related to the analytical part of the continuous improvement projects as Technical Services representative;
- Prepare, Review or Approve Analytical Documentation;
- Guarantee the qualification, calibration and good functioning of the analytical equipment of the Technical Services Analytical Laboratory.
- Full time pportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality;
If you wish to apply, please fill in the web application at: http://careers.hovione.com. We will not accept applications by any other means.