Hovione is an international company with over 55 years experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
The Analytical Chemist will provide analytical support to all projects guaranteeing that development analytical tasks are accomplished within the time frame defined and according with the scope and GMP requirements.
- Perform all project development analytical tasks (e.g., method development, method creation, write protocols and reports);
- Solve technical and scientific analytical problems, giving support to all areas and disciplines;
- Prepare all analytical documentation and hand over analytical work for the receiving areas;
- Assure that all equipments belonging to the area are correctly use and according to GMP requirements;
- Discuss actively with internal and external customers the proposals to solve;
- To actively participate in projects meetings as lead analytical chemist.
- University degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related field;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Analytical Chemistry;
- Result driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks;
- Strong practical skills and the ability to solve problems;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Passion for science and innovation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Creativity, organization and discipline;
- Fluency in English.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.