Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Export/Import Processing Administrative
The Export/Import Processing Administrative will be responsible for all tasks related with the export shipments of products to customers worldwide. It will interact with transportation suppliers, customs, banks, insurance companies and health authorities. Will be responsible for all invoices for the customers under his scope.
- Handle Export/Import shipments of customer orders;
- Manage transportation needs with freight forwarders;
- Manage customs brokerage processes;
- Issue commercial invoices to customers;
- Interact with customers’ requests;
- Maintain IT systems updated with orders and deliverables updates;
- Submit legal mandatory information to authorities;
- Comply with the companies’ best practices and procedures in place;
- Interact and coordinate tasks with other internal departments;
- Assure and promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates;
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the business needs and as requested by the department’s management.
- Minimum 12th grade – preferably a University degree;
- More than 3 years’ experience in administrative work;
- Good understanding of global trade and transportation rules (INCOTERMS, Letters of Credit, Certificates of Origin);
- Knowledge on Customs Procedures and legislation (HST classification, IPR);
- Experience in dealing with freight forwards (preferably with Air Cargo and DGR);
- Ease in learning and working with new IT systems (experience in SAP is valuable);
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Great interpersonal and communication skills – personally and over the phone;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Proactive and energetic.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.