Hovione is an international company with over 55 years' experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our New Jersey site:
The Office Manager serves as a central point of contact for the New Jersey site/office ensuring that all visitors and employees accessing the premises are within compliance of Hovione’s regulations. The Office Manager is responsible to support the day-to-day administrative activities for the site management team and support of the sales teams as well managing general office admininistration while creating a positive and inviting work atmosphere for team members and visitors at Hovione.
• Liaising with external auditors in the Annual Financial Audit;
• New client setup using SAP. Convert opportunities to orders in CRM;
• Prepare sales orders and invoicing to clients;
• Follow-up the delivery of orders to customers, including custom clearance;
• Supervise all Office Coordinator duties are being performed; Act as a back-up to ensure those duties are performed every day;
• Manage contracts for vendors on all office/kitchen supplies;
• Prepare purchase requisitions for certain materials in SAP;
• Oversee phone / mail communications and systems;
• Plan company events.
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience of 5-10 years office management experience;
• Experience with SAP/CRM;
• Proficient in internet software, Microsoft Office Suite;
• Proven office experience having supervisory and corporate experience; experience in logistics / supply chain a plus;
• Professional and pleasant personality;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Flexible, autonomous and able to take ownershi;
• Results driven and team player;
• Able to handle multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced environment;
• Excellent Organizational Skills;
• Analytically minded and able to problem solve.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.