Hovione is an international company with over 55 years' experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Analytical Data Reviewer
- Ensure that the deliverables of each project are dealt within the timeframes defined, with quality and according to cGMP;
- Guarantee that the right analytical support is given in time to internal and external customers;
- Guarantee the fulfilment of all GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements of each individual projects;
- Verify and approve the analysis performed within the analytical laboratory;
- Support technically the analysts when conducting investigations or troubleshooting in the analytical lab;
- Assure and promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment within the Team.
- University, or equivalent, degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related fields;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to adapt the acquired knowledge to new situations;
- Rigor and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Ability to work in team.
- Full time position;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality and science;
- Career development opportunities in the Chemical / Pharma and high technology sector.