Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
Senior Construction Engineer
The senior construction engineer will be responsible for the budget, plan and construction management.
- Construction Management;Progress & Planning Management;Commissioning Management;
- Safety, Health and Environment Strategies Implementation;
- Legal Compliance Assurance (Business, International & Local standards);
- Technical Support by Discipline (Civil, Mechanical and E&I);
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- Academic degree in Engineering (Electrical);
- Experience of at least 5 years in management of construction projects;
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, Electrical networks and Building Management Sstems;
- Knowledge in HSE compliance within construction environment;
- Good communication skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Critical and proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good leadership skills.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent workenvironment, with a strong focus on quality.