Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
External Communications Specialist
The External Communications Specialist will be responsible for support in the implementation of external communication programs and projects at Group level, including branding and market positioning.
- Execute external communication strategy plans supporting Hovione’s business priorities;
- Design the external communication roadmap defining external events, press releases, external communication events;
- Assist in the organization of Hovione’s presence in external events (tradeshows, conferences, seminars, etc.) and ensure successful participation;
- Organize all materials related to public relations function (editorial calendars, media lists, press releases, etc.);
- Support the development of messages and adverts to be published in diverse communication channels;
- Support and execute Hovione branding strategy;
- Interact with selected supplier for events and promotional materials;
- Draft press releases to communicate with the market Hovione’s news.
- Bachelor or advanced degree preferably in Communication or related subjects;
- Preferably English native speaker (high proficiency in the English language is a must), evidence of an international outlook is a requirement;
- 5 years' relevant experience in the field of international external communication;
- Experience in managing external suppliers;
- Previous experience in writing content both in traditional media (press releases, articles, etc.) and internet based media;
- Results oriented;
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills;
- Presence and assertiveness;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Dynamic, sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office tools.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.