Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
IT Project Manager (M/F)
The IT Project Manager will be responsible to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of an IT Project Management Discipline.This person will also be responsible to perform project management according to the principles defined by industry standard methodologies from noted organizations (e.g. the Project Management Institute (PMI), the International Project Management Association (IPMA) and the SCRUM Alliance).
- Deliver the project objectives through a structured approach inspired by PMI/IPMA/SCRUM, building and leading the project team;
- Manage scope, time, cost, risk and uncertainty, quality and organizational change guaranteeing that information systems delivered meet user requirements specifications and are delivered on time and on budget;
- Measure and manage project progress;
- Contribute to roles and responsibilities clarification within the team;
- Address and contribute to solving team conflicts that might negatively impact the successful delivery of the project.
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant scientific or
- IT Project Management Training;
- At least 3 of experience on managing and delivering IT projects;Direction of at least 3 full-cycle projects;Experienced on interpreting and analyzing business needs and on structuring these needs, in order to design Information;
- Systems or to clearly communicate these to a third-party software provider;Analytical skills and ability to make decisions under pressure;
- Good negotiating and communication skills;
- Written and oral English (Good English Level is desirable);
- Critical and creative personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Self-confidence, independence and organization;
- Strong leadership;
- Great team management skills;
- Motivation for new challenges;
- Sensitivity towards people.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.