Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Site Energy Efficiency Engineer (M/F)
The Site Energy Efficiency Engineer will be responsible to define site energy efficiency guidelines and policies and will also be responsible for ensure that new buildings and facilities comply with energy efficiency policies.
- Define site energy efficiency guide lines & policies;
- Ensure that new buildings and facilities comply with energy efficiency policies;
- Define and implement actions to improve site energy efficiency;
- Define and implement utilities management system;
- Lead site energy management system certification in accordance with ISO 50001 standards;
- Ensure technical support in the areas of energy efficiency;
- Assure the fulfilment of standards, best practices and legislation in energy efficiency;
- Lead and promote site energy efficiency good practices;
- MSc in Energy Management and Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar functions, maintenance or industrial project;
- Good knowledge of Energy management systems (ISO 50001);
- Good Knowledge of Energy Management within industry;
- Good technical skills and proven experience in industrial utilities installations (maintenance and engineering);
- In-depth knowledge of industrial utilities management systems (GTC);
- Experience & knowledge of SGCIE (Sistema de Gestão de consumos Intensivos energia);
- Good knowledge of legislation and applicable standards to energy management and energy efficiency improvement;
- Good knowledge of automation and instrumentation (preferable);
- Preference for working in a competitive and highly regulated industry;
- Good skills in problema solving;
- Fluent in English.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.