Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Risk Management and Problem Solving Specialist (M/F)
The Risk Management and Problem Solving Specialist will implement the Risk Management Strategy and Problem Solving Strategy, develop tools to support Risk Management and Problem Solving activities, facilitate Risk Assessment and Problem Solving exercises.
Will also collaborate in continuous improvement projects, transversal to the organization, which can be site specific or corporate.
- Risk Management Strategy implementation, development of Risk Assessment tools;
- Strong collaboration with R&D teams and with commercial manufacturing teams in order to detect weaknesses of the processes and facilities, performing facilitation of risk assessment exercises (FMEA) and give support to define appropriate solutions;
- Problem Solving Strategy implementation, development of Problem Solving tools;
- Strong collaboration with R&D teams and with commercial manufacturing teams, performing facilitation of Problem Solving exercises;
- Continuous improvement projects;
- Work with different departments within the Organization and exploring opportunities for collaboration in relevant projects;
- Possible collaboration with customers;
- University degree in the field of Engineering, Science or Pharmacy, preferable in Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Pharmaceutical Technology;
- Operational Excellence, Lean and 6 Sigma know-how is an advantage;
- Preferably 2 years experience in industrial operational areas;
- Continuous Improvement mind set;
- Structured and analytical thinking with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, to take responsibilities, and to learn;
- Good human relationship and communication skills;
- Teamwork ability;
- Fluent English, both written and oral;
- Availability to travel abroad to support all sites;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.